Saturday, April 13, 2024

Den Bosch Record Fair April 2024 - Day 2

 


Quantity and good deals were the order of the day. Nothing really mind-blowing, but the UK Kinks David Watts EP is probably the pick of the bunch.

There was less trading in top 60s singles as with fairs elsewhere big ticket LPs are now ruling the roost. 

Not sure how things will progress, but the signs are not good for my favourite format. It doesn't help that some dealers are opportunistic gougers. I mean €450 for an Excelsior Spring, €600 for a 32nd Turn Off? I don't think so...


Still got a healthy dose of Kinks singles/EPs in top condition. The French EPs seem unplayed and still have the tab (languette)



60s singles were still well represented




And more 70s Junkshop and NederGlam for a future list




Not sure what to expect tomorrow. For the first time I have only spent half of budget by the end of Saturday , but I didn't spot anything I was really gagging for

1 comment:

Tony said...

I missed out on a VG- copy of the Excelsior Spring 'Happy Miranda' single which went for £85. The one on ebay I saw afterwards on my fruitless search was priced at £495.