Thursday, November 11, 2021

Utrecht Record Fair November 2021 - the day before

 


Well it's been a long 2 years since the last Utrecht...That Bloody Elephant in the room got out and stamped all over the world causing havoc with every thud...

Anyway it's back...and from what I hear the Dutch Government might announce on Friday another lockdown, but I expect the fair will still be able to open its doors on Saturday

The outdoor Thursday market was back in its previous location by the station and I was surprised to find the Australian test/pre-release pressing of Peculiar Hole in the Sky along with other OZ stuff (and a DK issue of the Ravin' Blue)



Then I bumped into a connection at the hotel and got this nice bunch of US singles, with more to come from that source



Tomorrow it's dealer/set up day and I will be there nice and early


More news on that tomorrow!

No comments: