Sunday, November 13, 2022

Den Bosch Record Fair November 2022 - Day 4: Sunday

 I was glad to have stuck around on Sunday as I made some great deals, often knocking off 50% on many items I was looking at over previous days

Perhaps the icing on the cake is The Emeralds - UK copies were housed in Dutch printed sleeve, such a cracker I only discovered a few months ago



Some other nice titles at reasonable prices



And yet more spares for my next list


So all in all, I think Den Bosch is making good sense. Things are different, so many of the old dealers and no longer present. 2 years of COVID and the change of location has meant that many old favourites have jumped ship. However there is some promising flesh blood, so it's all looking good for the future

Bring on April then!

No comments: