Friday, November 22, 2013

Utrecht November 2013 -Day 1

A good first day at the fair.

It all started at 7:am...entrance by the side door...


So 7am until 5pm...pretty much non-stop walking up and down, back and forth...In fact Utrecht may be considered a personal marathon. As you can see I took16,344 steps today...



However Utrecht is not just about getting fit. It is also about getting fat...


Ladies and gentlemen...may I present you with the next best thing to congealed donkey semen...FRIKANDELLEN!

OK, OK, onto the records. In fact about half of these are spares which I will be listing next week...
 






Of the Michel "da capo" Terstegen, the only one I got was the good Dragonfly single. Celestial Empire. An inspired fuzzfest...




The first Rasputin (Jon Symon) single has a mean version of Spoonful and comes autographed with a promo photo included



Bring on tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mo I Rana is a place in Norway...