Sunday, April 15, 2012

Utrecht Record Fair Day 3

Wow another killer single to rival Sound of Imker….The Tykes. The Dutch were completely nuts in 1969…
Anyhow a couple of dogs, but some more nice stuff. The bad news is that I have to wait another 6 months before going back
The Tykes –Let’s Dance –Complete KILLER check out the Youtube link below. Jeroen –thanks for the tip
Mr. Albert Show –King Horse –non LP, but sounded really good
Milk n’ Cookies –Little Lost and Innocent –with great German pic. So I now have the Dutch, French and this one –any other countries with pic sleeves?
Yellow Bord –Attack Attack –Hard Glam cruncher in German pic sleeve
Irish Coffee –If You Could Read My Mind. I assume this is the same band, perhaps the B side is worthwhile? We’ll see…
Steppenwolf –Ride With Me Baby. There was a bunch of at least 20 Steppenwolf singles and John Kay solo singles at € 1 each, I just picked this one, although I think I prefer the Mars Bonfire version on UNI
Syl Sylvain –Teenage News –Dutch pic sleeve
Match –boogie Man –warning this is crap, it spells Boogie as in disco, not beer guzzling fat boogie.
St. Cecelia –Leap Up And Down. Has to pick this up for the pic sleeve alone…
Fools –Sunshine Girl. Dutch Oompah Bubblegum…ooops!
Moonquake –Remember in German pic sleeve
Q65 –World of Birds with its great B side. So all in all I got 5 Q65 singles.


No comments: