Thursday, April 11, 2019

Utrecht Record Fair April 2019 - Day 1 (Pre-fair)



And  bright sunny day it was in Utrecht too...




 The outdoor fair at its new location at Janskerkhof is starting to take hold and has expanded beyond its original intention. It now meanders and winds around which makes for a convivial experience.

Some nice pieces including this Norwegian Byrds single I had never seen before....




This Wayne Fontana B side was  a recent discovery for me








Anyhow, tomorrow bright and early the real stuff begins....





2 comments:

JamesTrash said...

Always liked that Depressions Dutch picture sleeve even though the photo pose does them no favours. A great two-sider, I'd highly recommend the LP if you haven't already got it.

Robin Wills said...

I just picked it up on a whim, as I hadn't played it since 77. Used to have the LP too, but was never that enamoured with it