Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Tiger – I Love You


Tiger – I Love You/Jeannie –BASF 05 15574-3 (1975 DK)

I Love you was the second (and last?) single from Denmark’s Tiger. It is taken off their fine LP Superman’s Band and although not quite as life affirming as their first single Crazy, it stands firmly on its own merit in its quirkiness and general pizzazz. The Toy-like synth combined with the near-Bolan twinned with Steve Harley vocals and minimal DIY arrangements, makes this one charming little keeper. Nifty sleeve eh? They certainly had it down pat in Denmark in 1975...

Hear a full version of I Love You


3 comments:

Proudfoot Sound said...

beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Just a little useless information. The brother of The Walkers guitar player was the vocalist of Tiger - Not many people know (or cares about) this.

Robin Wills said...

Yeah -Thanks for the info. I originally thought that Tiger were formed by Poul Denhart, but it's his brother then...