Friday, November 12, 2021

Utrecht Record Fair November 2021 - Dealer day - Fair cancelled

 


Predict the unpredictable...


Hosting the fair this November always carried a certain risk I was originally going to skip this fair and wait until next April, but in this day and age you have to grab any opportunity when it exists


So it is very sad to report that the fair is cancelled. All the dealers and organisers who have invested so much will all lose out in the end, but this is our reality as it is today


I am glad I came as I feel part of Utrecht experience for the good times and the bad.

So tomorrow (Saturday) dealers have to pack up and empty the halls without being able to sell to the general public


Anyhow I found some gems today, no real bargains, but top stuff at fair prices. Nice to get a perfect UK Don Crane's Downliners Sect and that Small Faces UK demo nearly made the trip worthwhile in itself oh and the Tony Jackson Group EP ain't too shabby either



I will report on what happens on a strange and sad Saturday




No comments: