Friday, April 13, 2018

Utrecht Record Fair April 2018 - Day 1



So here we are at my 22nd  Utrecht...Another 17,432 steps were taken today, equating to 8.5 miles.
.
 Knackered and in pain, but the good stuff keeps getting found

Including:



Some nice UK issues. Roger Young is an absolute monster. The Medium was a new one for me




A lovely bunch of continentals. I couldn't resist a near perfect Cuby. Generally the covers are pretty ropey. The Ronnie Bird is a non Gallic outing, a (State of) Mick and Tommy creation





Some odds and sods.  Alan Steve is an upgrade from the last copy I found here 8 or so years ago. Weird French Fuzz madness







Next up the Glamsters and Hard rockers including Brother Susan, Pheon Bear and Rog and Pip...Shamrock is a thudding Dutch Glam re-working of the Everly Bros' tune



As I am returning Sunday, I have another 2 days of this to come. Spotted more stuff, but I would need to get the prices worked on some of the items

Until tomorrow then

No comments: